Natural Wellness Center offers Medical Marijuana Doctor Evaluations
The staff of Natural Wellness Center works diligently to bring premier, cost efficient medical marijuana evaluations to Georgetown, Delaware. Their approach is entirely scientific. The cannabis doctor of Natural Wellness Center is Dr. Fabricio Alarcon. The doctor had been working with the program since 2011.
The marijuana doctors of Natural Wellness Center -
Don't worry if you are new to cannabis. At the dispensary, you will be educated on the pros and cons of cannabis therapy, taught how to titrate your dose, maximize your response to it's healing and pain-relieving effects, and how to choose the best variety for treating your symptoms. You will learn how to use cannabis without mental impairment or psychoactivity, so that it can be used to treat pain, inflammation, and other symptoms day and night. Understanding how to use cannabis effectively can take time but once the correct plant variety, dose, and mode of treatment is determined, patients benefit not only from symptom relief, but all of the other health benefits the plant has to offer.
You do not have to smoke Medical Marijuana. The dispensary has many forms to choose from: capsules, ointments, mints and other forms
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Delaware
1. First, you need a signed Physician’s Statement from a physician, currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware — Dr. Fabricio Alarcon
2. To qualify, a patient needs to be diagnosed by a physician as having one of the following debilitating medical conditions that is specifically identified in the law:
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Decompensated Cirrhosis (may develop in patients with hepatitis C), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, autism, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease; or
- A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
- cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe/debilitating pain, that has not responded to previously prescribed medication or surgical measures for more than three months or for which other treatment options produced serious side effects;
- severe nausea;
- severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to characteristics of multiple sclerosis.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Terminal illness
- Or, any other medical condition or its treatment, as added by the Department.